You can have Jain Vada using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jain Vada
- You need For of stuffing–.
- You need 4 of boiled raw banana.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt or as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need as required of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare For of tempering–.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds (rai).
- You need 1 tsp of urad dal.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare Pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- You need 2-3 of curry leaves.
- Prepare For of batter–.
- You need 1/2 cup of gram flour (besan).
- Prepare Pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need Pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of baking soda.
Jain Vada step by step
- Firstly, mash the boiled bananas and mix all the ingredients and pour the tempering on it and mix well. Make small balls from it..
- For batter, take half cup besan flour, add salt, turmeric powder, hing and a pinch of baking soda. Add water and make a thick batter..
- Dip the prepared vadas in the batter and deep fry on medium flame till they turn golden brown. Serve with chutney or fried chillies..