Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
🍫🍚🍪 CRC. The CRC calculation or cyclic redundancy check was the result of this. Nowadays CRC calculations are used in all types of communications. All packets sent over a network connection are checked with a CRC.
When sending data, short checksum is generated based on data content and sent along with data. CRC is the abbreviation of cyclic redundancy check. The CRC value is calculated whenever a file is added to an archive. You can have 🍫🍚🍪 CRC using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🍫🍚🍪 CRC
- Prepare 250 g of Margarine (Butter if you want).
- You need 3/4 Cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 Cup of Corn Flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Blended Almond.
- Prepare 2 Cup of Wheat Flour.
- It’s 2 of Egg Yolk.
- Prepare of Chocolate Rice.
When the archive id decompressed again, the program calculates the CRC value again and compares both values. A cyclic redundancy check (CRC) is an error-detecting code commonly used in digital networks and storage devices to detect accidental changes to raw data. Blocks of data entering these systems get a short check value attached, based on the remainder of a polynomial division of their contents; on. 🍘🍙🍚🍜🍛🍝🍠🍢🍣🍤🍥🍡🍦🍨🍧🍩🍪🎂🍰🍫🍬🍭🍮🍯🍼☕🍵🍶🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🍽🍴🍳🏺⚱. 🔇🔈🔉🔊🕨🕩🕪📢📣📯🔔🕭🔕🎼🎵🎶♩🎙🎚🎛🎤🎧🎷🎸🎹🎺🎻📻📱📲☎. A cyclic redundancy check (CRC) is a type of hash function used to produce a checksum, which is a small number of bits, from a large block of data, such as a packet of network traffic or a block of a computer file, in order to detect errors in transmission or storage.
🍫🍚🍪 CRC step by step
- Mix margarine & sugar just with a wooden spatula. Once it becomes smooth, add egg yolk. Mix well..
- Add cocoa powder, corn flour & blended almond..
- The wheat flour add little by little until you can mold the dough. Stop once its not sticking to your hands..
- Use the remaining egg white to brush the cookie and sprinkle chocolate rice. Bake at 170 degree for 20 mins..
- Tell me how much you love them ❤️.
EN: Code created to show how is done the calculation of a CRC. It includes many different CRCs to choose from. Crc by providing all required CRC parameters. A crc is a form of integrity checksum. It is a powerful method for detecting errors in the received data is by grouping the bytes of data into a block and calculating a Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC).
Dabeli. Dabeli is also called as kutchi dabeli or kachchhi dabeli or kacchi dabeli. Its a very popular street Basically dabeli is a spicy, tangy and sweet potato filling inside a bun – more specifically the Indian. dabeli recipe, how to make dabeli, kutchi dabeli recipe, kacchi dabeli with detailed step by step photos and video. Learn this Dabeli recipe, one of the many popular Indian street food recipes by The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar.
Learn to make this tasty and delicious Dabeli right from scratch. Dabeli or Kutchi Dabeli or Kachchhi Dabeli (Devnagari: दाबेली – कच्छी दाबेली) is a snack of India DABELI is basically a dish from Kutch(Gujarat), if anyone wants to make it at his/her home, then here. Dabeli recipe -This Katchi dabeli is like a sandwich where stuffing is spicy potato mixture with different chutneys, sev, peanuts and Dabeli recipe – It is the popular street food snack from Kutchh, Gujarat. You can have Dabeli using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dabeli
- Prepare 2 of Raw bananas (boiled and Mashed).
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dabeli masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of masala peanut.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of water.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 6 of pav.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Coriander mint chutney.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Dates tamarind chutney.
- Prepare For of Garnishing:.
- Prepare As required of Masala peanut.
- It’s As required of Sev.
- You need As required of Pomogranate.
Dabeli — This article is part of the series Indian cuisine Regional cuisines North India Main article Awadhi • Punjabi • Kumauni • Mughlai • Kashmiri • Rajasthani • Uttar Pradeshi North-East India Assamese • Meghalayan • Manipuri • Naga • Sikkimese. Dabeli. (Kutchi dabeli, Double roti, कच्छी दाबेली, Kachcchi dabeli). Although it originates from Kutch in Indian Gujarat, this filling snack is also enjoyed in other parts of the country. Kutchi Dabeli is a popular Indian Street Food and it's basically pav stuffed with a tangy and spicy potato masala and chutneys.
- Heat oil in a pan, add dabeli masala and water. Saute for 10-15 seconds. Add mashed bananas, salt, masala peanut and chopped coriander. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Turn off the flame..
- Now take pav, slice from center and apply both the chutneys. Spread dabeli stuffing. Roast the pav using butter or ghee from both the sides. Garnish with pomogranate, masala peanut and sev. Serve hot..
Here is how to make Dabeli Recipe at home. Ever been to Mumbai and had. Dabeli -Pav buns stuffed with spicy mashed potato and peanut, pomegranate pearls topping -A very popular street food from Gujarat. Dabeli is a very popular street food of Gujarat. Dabeli is a tangy Gujrati snack.