Dabeli. Dabeli is also called as kutchi dabeli or kachchhi dabeli or kacchi dabeli. Its a very popular street Basically dabeli is a spicy, tangy and sweet potato filling inside a bun – more specifically the Indian. dabeli recipe, how to make dabeli, kutchi dabeli recipe, kacchi dabeli with detailed step by step photos and video. Learn this Dabeli recipe, one of the many popular Indian street food recipes by The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar.
Learn to make this tasty and delicious Dabeli right from scratch. Dabeli or Kutchi Dabeli or Kachchhi Dabeli (Devnagari: दाबेली – कच्छी दाबेली) is a snack of India DABELI is basically a dish from Kutch(Gujarat), if anyone wants to make it at his/her home, then here. Dabeli recipe -This Katchi dabeli is like a sandwich where stuffing is spicy potato mixture with different chutneys, sev, peanuts and Dabeli recipe – It is the popular street food snack from Kutchh, Gujarat. You can have Dabeli using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dabeli
- Prepare 2 of Raw bananas (boiled and Mashed).
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dabeli masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of masala peanut.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of water.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 6 of pav.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Coriander mint chutney.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Dates tamarind chutney.
- Prepare For of Garnishing:.
- Prepare As required of Masala peanut.
- It’s As required of Sev.
- You need As required of Pomogranate.
Dabeli — This article is part of the series Indian cuisine Regional cuisines North India Main article Awadhi • Punjabi • Kumauni • Mughlai • Kashmiri • Rajasthani • Uttar Pradeshi North-East India Assamese • Meghalayan • Manipuri • Naga • Sikkimese. Dabeli. (Kutchi dabeli, Double roti, कच्छी दाबेली, Kachcchi dabeli). Although it originates from Kutch in Indian Gujarat, this filling snack is also enjoyed in other parts of the country. Kutchi Dabeli is a popular Indian Street Food and it's basically pav stuffed with a tangy and spicy potato masala and chutneys.
- Heat oil in a pan, add dabeli masala and water. Saute for 10-15 seconds. Add mashed bananas, salt, masala peanut and chopped coriander. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Turn off the flame..
- Now take pav, slice from center and apply both the chutneys. Spread dabeli stuffing. Roast the pav using butter or ghee from both the sides. Garnish with pomogranate, masala peanut and sev. Serve hot..
Here is how to make Dabeli Recipe at home. Ever been to Mumbai and had. Dabeli -Pav buns stuffed with spicy mashed potato and peanut, pomegranate pearls topping -A very popular street food from Gujarat. Dabeli is a very popular street food of Gujarat. Dabeli is a tangy Gujrati snack.