Chicken in Yoghurt Sauce.
You can cook Chicken in Yoghurt Sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken in Yoghurt Sauce
- It’s 1 kg of chicken pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 of larg onions sliced.
- You need 1 piece of ginger.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of yoghurt lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2 of black cardamom, 6 cloves, 2inch cinamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashews.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder, tumeric.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Chicken in Yoghurt Sauce instructions
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions and cook until lightly golden brown, drain onions from oil, grind along with ginger, garlic, chilli powder, tumeric. Mix half of this with yoghurt and rub onto the chicken pieces and set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil, add whole spices and fry for a minutes, and pour over the chicken. Heat remaining oil, add remaining spices and stir fry until oil separates, now add the chicken mix and fry for 5-7 minutes until dry, add water and cook until chicken is tender. meanwhile make a paste of cashew with some water, once chicken is cooked, stir this paste and remove pan from heat..
- Add lime juice and beaten egg and stir well until the egg coagulates and disperses in the gravy. Garnish with cilantro and serve..