🍫🍚🍪 CRC. The CRC calculation or cyclic redundancy check was the result of this. Nowadays CRC calculations are used in all types of communications. All packets sent over a network connection are checked with a CRC.
When sending data, short checksum is generated based on data content and sent along with data. CRC is the abbreviation of cyclic redundancy check. The CRC value is calculated whenever a file is added to an archive. You can have 🍫🍚🍪 CRC using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🍫🍚🍪 CRC
- Prepare 250 g of Margarine (Butter if you want).
- You need 3/4 Cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 Cup of Corn Flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Blended Almond.
- Prepare 2 Cup of Wheat Flour.
- It’s 2 of Egg Yolk.
- Prepare of Chocolate Rice.
When the archive id decompressed again, the program calculates the CRC value again and compares both values. A cyclic redundancy check (CRC) is an error-detecting code commonly used in digital networks and storage devices to detect accidental changes to raw data. Blocks of data entering these systems get a short check value attached, based on the remainder of a polynomial division of their contents; on. 🍘🍙🍚🍜🍛🍝🍠🍢🍣🍤🍥🍡🍦🍨🍧🍩🍪🎂🍰🍫🍬🍭🍮🍯🍼☕🍵🍶🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🍽🍴🍳🏺⚱. 🔇🔈🔉🔊🕨🕩🕪📢📣📯🔔🕭🔕🎼🎵🎶♩🎙🎚🎛🎤🎧🎷🎸🎹🎺🎻📻📱📲☎. A cyclic redundancy check (CRC) is a type of hash function used to produce a checksum, which is a small number of bits, from a large block of data, such as a packet of network traffic or a block of a computer file, in order to detect errors in transmission or storage.
🍫🍚🍪 CRC step by step
- Mix margarine & sugar just with a wooden spatula. Once it becomes smooth, add egg yolk. Mix well..
- Add cocoa powder, corn flour & blended almond..
- The wheat flour add little by little until you can mold the dough. Stop once its not sticking to your hands..
- Use the remaining egg white to brush the cookie and sprinkle chocolate rice. Bake at 170 degree for 20 mins..
- Tell me how much you love them ❤️.
EN: Code created to show how is done the calculation of a CRC. It includes many different CRCs to choose from. Crc by providing all required CRC parameters. A crc is a form of integrity checksum. It is a powerful method for detecting errors in the received data is by grouping the bytes of data into a block and calculating a Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC).